A best miter saw under 200 is observed as a tool of precision that is employed to make accurate miters along with crosscuts within a workpiece. It is where some mounted circular blade will get pulled down onto the board and that in a quick motion.
You may also see that a best miter saw under 200 is considered to be a drop saw. Its kinds include a compound miter saw and a sliding miter saw.
Below are some miter saws that you can get which are under 200. These are thought to be the best ones.
6 Best Miter Saw Under 200
|Product||Miter Saw Under 200||Rating||Price
|Hitachi C10FCH2 Miter Saw||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ |
|Hitachi C10FCG Miter Saw||⭐⭐⭐⭐ ||
|Homecraft H26-260L Miter Saw||⭐⭐⭐⭐ |
|WEN 70716 10-Inch Miter Saw||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Makita LS1040 10-Inch Miter Saw||⭐⭐⭐⭐ |
|Genesis GMS1015LC 10-Inch Miter Saw||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ ||
Hitachi C10FCH2 – The Top Laser Guided Miter Saw
This best miter saw under 200, i.e., the Hitachi C10FCH2 possesses a wonderful laser-marking system which can be easily activated using a switch. It also helps you be able to make the perfect cuts.
Due to this, errors will be minimized. Difficult, delicate cuts will also be able to be made. These are tough but can be achieved with this miter saw.
This Hitachi miter saw has an effective 15 AMP motor that provides you with sufficient sawing power that helps cut through strong materials with a blade which spins at speeds up till 5,000 rotations per minute.
A major benefit of this miter saw is that it can work quietly. You and others will not be disturbed by it.
The following are some other highlighted features of why this miter saw is effective:
- The blade is a sturdy 10-inch 24-tooth one allowing it to work on many materials. You will not need to replace it as well constantly.
- The miter angle ranges from a good 0 to 52 degrees left as well as a right whilst the bevel angle is such that it ranges from an effective 0 to 45 degrees left.
- It is easy to use because it weighs 26.5 pounds. Therefore, it can be easily carried around to various sites. You will not get tired whilst working with it. So, it is productive.
- The integrated clamping mechanism can secure it comfortably upon any table and surface. Therefore it is possible to work with safety as well as precision.
- You will get a 5-year warranty when you buy this miter saw. It means the product has guaranteed performance along with durability.
If you are finding a best miter saw under 200 that would give you good performance, durability, along with affordability, then you will see that the Hitachi C10FCH2 is a good one for you. Relative to its low price point, this product is rather strong and even efficient.
Hitachi C10FCG - Top Miter Saw For The Cash
The Hitachi C10FCG is regarded as being a rather versatile best miter saw under 200. It is because it can be used to work with different materials. This includes plywood panels, hardboard, as well as aluminum sashes.
The following are some highlighted features of this miter saw:
- The die-cast aluminum base will guarantee that you will get the stability of performance with this miter saw.
- It could employ the soft-start feature which makes certain that the motor will not jump when powered, however.
- When looking at the miter angle, this ranges from 0 to 52 degrees specifically to the right and left. The bevel one has a range from 0 to 45 degrees. Therefore you will get much flexibility along with the accuracy allowing you to make exact and clean bevel cuts.
- The miter saw works on a 2.57 horsepower, and 15 AMP motor which can give 5000 rotations per minute. Due to this, this product can handle the toughest cutting jobs available.
- It weighs about 24.2 pounds that makes it simple to maneuver and also transport. You will not feel tired due to its weight.
- It possesses a large table as well as a vice clamping system to give you material support along with enabling you to secure your workpiece within the place.
- This machine is a affordable best miter saw under 200; this is also when it is compared to the budget-friendly choices.
When looking at the dust bag design, this could have been a bit more convenient; nevertheless, overall, the performance is wonderful.
Homecraft H26-260L - Top Miter Saw For Crown Molding
Being able to combine a strong 14 AMP motor which runs at an effective 5,500 rotations per minute, this miter saw is portable weighting 25 pounds, along with a sturdy 10-inch carbide blade. This let is cut through any material of your choice easily. If you also want to cut tough and wet timber, this will be easy.
Below are some features that make this best miter saw under 200 be in the list of the top ones:
- In a single pass, it is possible to cut 4×4 or 2×6 and that at 90 degrees. You may even make 2×6-inch bevel cuts.
- You need to know that the clamp will not give you much room to work with the large workpieces because it struggles with things above 5.5 inches.
- The miter saw can cut bevel angles that are up to 45 degrees left. It has adjustable bevel stops that are for added precision particularly at 0 degrees, 15 degrees, 22.5 degrees, 30 degrees, as well as 45 degrees.
- The miter saw can cut miter angles that range from 0 to 52 degrees. This is to the right and the left, allowing maximum flexibility to occur.
- Due to the reason that its head only tilts, like with all single-bevel saws, you will need to move your workpiece physically.
- It has a battery-powered alignment laser which aims to make cuts more perfect.
- There is a horizontal clamp which safely holds the workpiece to stop any shifting occurring in its alignment.
- When wanting to alter the blade on the miter saw, the spindle lock on this miter saw will be able to safely hold the blade in place when the process is occurring. It will let you loosen and also remove the blade nut.
- Its handle has a comfortable grip along with a texture which is simple on the hands. You can, therefore, work for more intervals without being tired and experiencing fatigue in hand.
This best miter saw under 200 is a wonderful inexpensive saw which is good for small woodworking projects that you have.
WEN 70716 10-Inch Sliding Compound Miter Saw
Top Choice For Laminate Flooring
Having a 15 AMP motor, this miter saw may reach a spinning force that is of 5,500 rotations per minute. When looking at this, it beats every best miter saw under 200 in this price range as well as in higher price ranges. This potential allows it to stand out when looking at its capacity to cut via thicker lumper. It lets you complete your work much quicker.
It also has the following features:
- It gives you much table space to let accurate miter cuts occur on large boards.
- Considering the accuracy of the cuts, these are enhanced due to the 60-tooth carbide blade.
- The miter saw cuts cleanly via any size wood employing crosscuts and miter cuts.
- A dust-free work environment is impossible when using a miter saw, but this one does a good job of allowing it to be clear. It collects most of the unwanted sawdust.
- It gives you a good fence along with a sturdy clamp. These two features define the quality of the miter cuts as well as crown molding.
- Due to the clamp, the work will be quicker, and fewer errors are likely to occur. With the robust fence added, you will have accuracy and stability.
- The WEN 70716 has a convenient carrying handle which lets you transfer the saw when going from one site to some other one.
This miter saw 10-Inch Sliding Compound miter tends to be amazing. It is rather cheap and provides wonderful features which beat more expensive miter saws.
Makita LS1040 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw
Top Miter Saw For Beginners
This miter saw gives you all the basics that you require from a best miter saw under 200, such as power and accuracy, and that at an affordable cost.
It also has the following features:
- A powerful 15 AMP motor is the one that spins the blade. It is at 4,600 rotations per minute.
- It gives you the accuracy of performance due to its fence along with the precision-machined aluminum base. With this, no wiggling will occur. It will be able to hold the workpiece firmly in place whilst making cuts.
- The miter angle ranges from an effective 0 to 45 degrees left, moreover 0 to 52 degrees right whilst its bevel angle is such that it ranges from 0 to 45 degrees left.
- It is possible to lock the miter stop, particularly to nine angles.
- It is portable being 27.3 pounds. But, it does not have a stand.
It has poor dust collection. It is a non-sliding saw so you will not have any deflection of its blade. It gives accurate cuts.
Genesis GMS1015LC 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw With Laser Guide
This one can tilt 45 degrees going to the left and that with regular stops allowing quick and seamless bevel cuts to occur.
Here are some important aspects of best miter saw under 200:
- A laser system which works on giving accurate cuts.
- The innate capacity of this saw is not big, but it has two extensions.
- It has a strong 15 AMP motor plus an arbor lock which let you make fast blade changes.
- The blade guard plus electric brakes let you work safely.
It is a small, portable, plus lightweight miter saw which you can take to any location.