Ever wondered, how to get best plasma cutter under 500, capable of performing all the functions and at the same time save some bucks.
A week ago, I got numerous messages. Barely any individuals were getting some information about best plasma cutters under 500. We carried out research to present the users with a few best choices available within the financial limit.
Though various plasma cutters are available under 500; however, only a few of them are discussed below with a brief description.
6 Best Plasma Cutter Under 500
|Lotos LT5000D Plasma Cutter||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|PrimeWeld CT520d 50Amps Plasma Cutter||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Lotos LTP5000D 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter||⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|SUNGOLD POWER 50A Air Plasma Cutter Inverter||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|Super Deal Plasma Cutter Cutting 50AMP CUT-50||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
|ZENY DC Inverter Plasma Cutter 50AMP CUT-50||⭐⭐⭐⭐|
Lotos LT5000D Plasma Cutter
Lotos LT5000D is easy to transport from one job to another; hence, this feature makes them very handy to use. This apparatus uses the non-hazardous compressed air to cut the surface of the metal at a relatively low cost and with excellent safety.
The best plasma cutter under 500 is equipped with a MOSFET transistor. It makes the device suitable for both the cutting of thick and thin metal surfaces. The package is ideal for metals like aluminum, stainless steel, alloy steel, mild steel, and copper.
- The package overall is compact and readily available for transporting from one place to another.
- The required labor is reduced to zero as the apparatus is fully automated. Moreover, the assembling of the package is also relatively less effort requiring.
- Maintenance requirement is close to none, as the apparatus is quite easy to clean.
- The LT5000D is a perfect choice for use in small duty businesses and home DIY projects.
- The apparatus LT5000D is not readily used for the rusty surfaces of the metal. So, for precise cutting of metal, the surface needs to be free of any dirt.
PrimeWeld CT520d 50Amps Plasma Cutter
Plasma Cutter is a multipurpose unit that offers an arrangement of different welding and cutting operations. The product is capable of piercing to a ½ inch metal thickness with the capacity of 50 amperes.
This plasma cutter is best suited for metals like aluminum, carbon steel, stainless steel, and copper. This apparatus is 3 in 1 plasma cutter i.e., it combines:
Best Plasma Cutter
Best TIG/Stick Welder
Best Arc Welding Functions
- The apparatus is a compact device.
- Its feature of being light weight, makes it easy to move.
- It is capable of performing 3 in 1 function very efficiently.
- The Prime Weld CT520 causes problem when the thickness exceeds half an inch
Lotos LTP5000D 50Amp Non-Touch Pilot Arc Plasma Cutter
The Lotos LTP5000D is capable of performing the top-quality intended job. Despite a small body, it is very convenient to use. The main feature of this best plasma cutter under 500 is its ability to even perform the job on rather rusty and unpleasant metal surfaces. And in doing so, it produces minimal slag.
The pilot arc technology is also an added feature of this cutter. This technology allows the cutting of metal without making physical contact. This best plasma cutters under 500 is equipped with a MOSFET transistor, is suitable for both the cutting of thick and thin metal surfaces.
- The torch nozzle does not have to come in physical contact with the metal surface.
- The labor requirement is minimal because the apparatus is fully automatic.
- Operates quite efficiently, while performing the job on rusty, painted and rough metal surfaces.
- Powerful enough to cut both thick and thin metal surfaces.
- In case of touching of the nozzle, the surface might have to bear some damages.
- The time requirement for cutting at a certain angle is relatively higher.
SUNGOLD POWER 50A Air Plasma Cutter Inverter
The SUNGOLDPOWER plasma cutter is a device that works without producing much noise. The main feature which distinguishes this plasma cutter from similar models is its modern LCD.
This apparatus, best plasma cutter under 500, is suitable for cutting carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel, copper, and aluminum. Moreover, the package is also equipped with built-in overheat protection, making it safer to use and handle. Another safety aspect of this device is its over-voltage protection.
- The apparatus is capable of working without producing any kind of noise.
- It is efficient in terms of energy saving and working speed.
- The device protects itself from overheating. Moreover, it also protects the user from receiving any kind of electric shocks.
- Though the product is fast and energy saving, yet it is unable to cut through a metal surface whose thickness is more than 15 mm.
Super Deal Plasma Cutter Cutting 50AMP CUT-50
This best plasma cutter under 500 has a pilot arc striking system that starts the apparatus quite quickly. And also, it results in producing a clean cut on electrically conductive metals. It has the capability of cutting the metal surface up to half-inch thickness.
The product is not that costly. But it still has the ability to accommodate the demands of professional users adequately. It is also suitable for DIY home projects as well. It is also equipped with several built-in protection systems, offering enhanced safety to the user.
- The lightweight design makes the product portable.
- Despite low cost, the quality of the job performed is fairly impressive.
- A wide variety of metals can be operated upon using this machine.
- Installing this machine is not hard. Even a non-professional can do the deed.
- The super deal plasma cutter is not suitable for cutting of metals with thickness greater than half an inch.
- The operation guide or the user manual of the product is not very well organized.
- Extra cost is incurred in form of air hose and plug, for obtaining effective results from the product.
ZENY DC Inverter Plasma Cutter 50AMP CUT-50
ZENY DC Inverter Plasma Cutter is the most recent advancement. It is capable of operating at dual voltage i.e., at 110 volts as well as at 220 volts. The product is readily made to operate in the working capacities available at home garages and workshops.
This best plasma cutter under 500 can cut a maximum of 12 mm metal thickness.
An enhanced feature of this machine is its capability of 50% energy saving as well as a 30% increase in productivity.
- The product is particularly suitable for operating upon hard surfaces.
- The monetary value is worth spending.
- Being light in weight, it is quite handy to use and requires minimal effort.
- An overload or a stroke of high voltage is enough to cause some serious damage to the machine.
- The maximum metal thickness that can be cut using this apparatus is no more than 12 mm.
What is Plasma Cutting?
The name suggests that plasma cutting is some piercing or cutting. Cutting technology involves the use of plasma. It is typically adopted for electrically conductive materials such as stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminum, etc. A hot plasma jet at a relatively faster speed is employed to perform the deed.
There are various uses for the best plasma cutter under 500 such as in fabrication shops, motor vehicle shops, industrial construction and scrapping operations as well.
Buyer’s Guide for Plasma Cutter Selection
While opting for any model of the plasma cutter, few considerations are needed to be paid heed to. A few of these considerations have been listed below:
- The type of job intended.
- The cut limit of the apparatus.
- The cut quality of the equipment.
- Working and maintenance expenses being incurred on the material.
- The duty cycles intended to perform.
- Safety and reliability of the product.
- Expected working life of the machine etc.
The above article has provided brief details about best plasma cutter under 500. The devices mentioned are efficient as well as economically less expensive. Many of the benefits and disadvantages of each of the apparatus has been discussed. However, the choice of the best plasma cutter under 500 cannot be solely subjected to these benefits and drawbacks.
The most crucial point to ponder is the type of job to be performed. Because some types of plasma cutter may not offer a lot of variety. For example, the device suitable for home projects might not be ideal for industrial use. A few of the considerations that should be taken into account while purchasing the best plasma cutter under 500 have also been mentioned. These guidelines are certainly not enough. Hence, it is safe to conclude that maximum consideration should be taken to purchase the device of choice.