The majority of us gamers tend to play around with the configurations of our PCs. We always try to update the configuration of our PC to meet the most recent specifications, or make other aesthetic modifications. You may have thought of ways to alter colors of the MSI keyboard!
MSI offers fantastic keyboards to provide an amazing gaming experience. It is easy to change the color of your keyboard’s backlight by using the included driver and software. You can change the backlight using the MSI Steelseries Engine 3 software that is included with the keyboard. It is easy to access the software via your menu called the Start and modify it to alter the color of your MSI the color of your keyboard.
Additionally, you can use specific keyboard shortcuts to alter color of the MSI colour of the keyboard. Let’s explore the different ways in more detail.
How to Change MSI Keyboard Color?
To alter color of the MSI colour of the keyboard, you must utilize your functions keys on your keyboard. Alternatively, you can make use of a program called SteelSeries Engine 3.
Below are the specifics of how to change the color of your MSI colour of the keyboard:
Procedure #1: Change Keyboard Color Using the Function Keys
To enable custom colors in the setup of your system, i.e., BIOS cycle of your computer it is necessary to hit Fn+C keys to display the colors that are available for backlight. The colors green, red, blue white, and blue are all active by default. This allows you to change the color of MSI keyboard’s backlight.
Procedure #2: Change Keyboard Color Using the Steelseries Engine 3 Software
The laptop you receive usually comes with pre-installed programs and drivers for every embedded device. Therefore, you will be able to locate your Steelseries Engine 3 software within your start menu. If you have another keyboard, find the program’s name based on its manufacturer . Here are the steps you can follow to alter the color of your keyboard with this program.
- On the “Start Menu”, look for the software SteelSeries Engine 3.
- The “Steelseries Engine 3” homepage will open once you open the program.
- Choose “MSI Per-Key RGB” from the Keyboard options.
- Afterward, we’ll see a picture of how the lighting configuration looks when it’s in the standard and default settings. The “Config” button is located at the bottom-left of the screen.
- On the right side, you will see the “Configurations” window.
- This list offers a number of “Default Configurations” that you can select and complete.
- Here, you will configure your device.
- At the bottom of that page, click the “New” button.
- You may specify the apps to make the auto-launch of the config happen by entering your name for the “New Config.”
- You can now click “Save” to save your changes.
- Depending on your preferences, you can now modify keyboard lights. What you will see is as follows:
- Select: You can select each zone or each key.
- Magic Wand: Select all the zones and keys that share similar effects.
- Group Select: Select multiple keys or zones at once.
- Paint Bucket: Allows you to paint an impact on a zone or key.
- Effect Picker: Selects and chooses an effect using the selected site or critical.
- Paintbrush: Paints an effect onto a key or area.
- Eraser: Removes an impact from a zone or key.
- Once you are done, on the bottom left corner, use the “Save” key.
People who wish to alter the color of the color of their MSI keyboards are able to do this by using two methods. It is possible to directly access the keyboard shortcuts using functions keys. Alternately, they can alter the colors of their keyboards by making use of software called Steelseries Engine program. They can either make use of the preset configurations or follow the procedures to make a fresh configuration. Here is a new setup you can use instead.